Reaching google page one is everyone’s aim. Without reaching first page your webpage is not going to monetize much , whether it be adsense or affiliate sales. We have noticed many of our clients come to us with the request of bringing their webpages to first page. When we start to analysis the webpage we have noticed the basic on-page seo is missing big way. It is from the experience we have decided to write a post which can be a pointer for all who come to us for SEO service.
Checklist for onpage SEO
1. Try to get a keyword rich domain (optional, but advised)
2. Create at least six posts of 350 + word article which should be strictly unique.
3. Create minimum two pages with keyword as page name
4. Have the pages listed in your blog sidebar (see the image below)
5. All your posts/pages should have one H1 tag with your keyword targeted
6. All your posts/pages whould have 1 or 2 H2 tags
7. All Posts should have atleast one image with keyword as ‘alt text’
8. Do the internal linking of your posts as per the below diagram. only one keyword to be targeted per post.
9. Add description to your posts and pages which includes keyword but it should not be just keywords alone.
10.Start your backlinking as per effective backlinking strategy mentioned here.
Recommended plug-ins / themes / services
- Platinum SEO
- Use light weight themes for faster page load – very important
- Related posts plugin
Incoming search terms:
- 10 step seo
- google on page seo